Tuesday, August 21, 2007

its jemaine.

so i've spent the past 48 hours trying to figure out who i like more: jemaine or bret. this was after jacquie and i had a super FotC marathon on sunday (10 episodes!) and i subsequently spent all of monday cruising youtube. yes i hadn't seen the show yet which i'm aware is super not-cool. but whatever - i don't have hbo (baby steps)!

anywho. bret is obviously the hotter of the two but jemaine is for sure my new crush (yep blanket - you called it). oh, and on a separate note i really want chris kirkpatrick to be my life coach. trust me - he's rad.

lets watch jacquie's favorite FotC video!



-------------------------

hey so for those of you who haven't heard - whitney & matt had their baby! brady was born last night at 6:57 coming in at 9 lbs 1 oz. i talked to whitters a while ago and they are all doing fabulously. i can't wait to meet this kid! (he's super fired up to meet me too. obvi.)

3 Comments:

Blogger jacquie said...

I'm the mother-flippin'...

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you Jacquie--for shizz it may be their best song.

I like the part with the granny.

Cara

9:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

There aint no party like my nana's tea party - oooh -- heea

-jh secret admirer

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home