Tuesday, June 19, 2007

is it just me...

... or is this, like, super appalling? have you heard of these LifeGem diamonds? lets read a little more from the website, shall we?

Love. Life’s single greatest risk. Life’s single
greatest reward. Intangible and unexplainable, yet
ever so real and powerful. Love captures your heart
in a second and holds it for eternity.

To desire a LifeGem diamond can mean only one
thing. You have experienced a love without equal.
You have had someone truly special in your life and
mere words simply will not do.

ohhh... okay now I get it. its because i've never experienced love without equal! well they got me there i guess. now i can add not knowing what it feels like to desire a LifeGem diamond to my long list of inadequacies. yay!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see that you can get Pet LifeGems as well...??
Creepy.

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried my best to connect with the KKG OC/So Cal "Night Owls" a few years back. So I showed up to the designated bar, and it was only myself and 2 other ladies. Low and (literally) behold, one of the ladies was a funeral director and I learned all about life gems in the 3 hours I spent there.

Needless to say, I bailed the Night Owls shortly thereafter--

Cara

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home