Friday, January 12, 2007

two steps forward. two hundred back.

this here is a post for my loyal readers cara and maggie (who might actually be my only readers) as they will most definitely enjoy this most fabulous video clip. yes indeedy its our favorite pill popping idol judge absolutely hammered on some seattle morning show. oh-my-simon-cowell its gnarly!



thanks paula for reminding me that my own behavior could, indeed, be waaay worse. and on that note - have a great weekend everyone! xoxo jen

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to be kidding me!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is this for real?

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE....She needs to go back to dancing with toons!!!!

Annie

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! It totally seems like a joke but nope... its Paula! So awesome... can't wait for AI!

-Maggie

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unlike Paula, I am utterly speechless.

I heard about her drunken morning news incident, but until you actually see it--woah.

Paula had better be downin' shots of Jager right now in prep for tonight's big show!

Cara

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home